Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- RT @Bo_Mitchell: RT @SethTweets: Looking for something to listen to to help you through your Friday? Try the @TwinsHangouts podcast!! http:… 1 hour ago
- Check out Fran Tarkenton's great comments about Mick Tinglehoff going to the HOF (via @Bo_Mitchell): vikingsjournal.com/_/minnesota-vi… 1 hour ago
- RT @1500ESPN: The #ProvenCloser @glenperkins joins @PhilMackey & @1500ESPNJudd at the @1500ESPN booth at #MNStateFair http://t.co/p2n1gMrr… 1 hour ago
- RT @ParkerHageman: My latest at @TwinsDaily. Oswaldo Arcia has been crushing baseballs. More on that here: twinsdaily.com/_/minnesota-tw… 2 hours ago
- Not really. RT @CurseofPunto @SethTweets don't you want to put "future Twins manager" in there? 2 hours ago