Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- Aaron Hicks today is now 2-2 and hitting .292 for New Britain. 10 minutes ago
- Presumably, after not pitching much the last 6 weeks, May was on a pitch count of 75-80. Nice showing! 12 minutes ago
- Trevor May pulled after 77 pitches with 6.2 shutout innings. 5 hits, 1 walk, 5 strikeouts. 14 minutes ago
- @BaseballPirate - he was while AJ Ellis was hurt a couple months ago. Not any more though. 20 minutes ago
- Last night, New Britain had just 2 hits, both by Aaron Hicks (1 triple). One time through the order today, they have just one hit, by Hicks. 22 minutes ago