Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- Nice first possession for the Vikings defense. 1 hour ago
- Join the #Vikings/#Packers Game Chat at @VikingsJournal. Get those last-minute predictions in. vikingsjournal.com/_/minnesota-vi… 1 hour ago
- RT @Fox9Sports: #Vikings WR Cordarrelle Patterson seems to be 'having more fun' taking pics and selfies with fans on the field. http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @Twins_morsecode: This will be fun RT @FinalFour: The 2019 Final Four will be held in… MINNEAPOLIS! #FutureFinalFour http://t.co/MFXKg4… 2 hours ago
- When Brandi tells Joe Dirt that his parents "died that day in the Grand Canyon." #TearsFlow #CantWaitForJoeDirt2 2 hours ago