Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- Happy 27th Birthday to #MNTwins RHP Kyle Gibson (@kgib44). Listen to him talk on last night's @TwinsHangouts: twinsdaily.com/_/minnesota-tw… 6 hours ago
- RT @ParkerHageman: New at @TwinsDaily: Terry Ryan talks about the team's search for the next manager twinsdaily.com/_/minnesota-tw… 7 hours ago
- RT @jeremynygaard: Big thanks to @kgib44 for joining @TwinsHangouts tonight! 7 hours ago
- If you're trying to watch @TwinsHangouts, the links will change shortly due to technical difficulty. Refresh here: twinsdaily.com/_/minnesota-tw… 9 hours ago
- RT @PhilMackey: Per FOX, Joe Panik used to practice hitting with the Joe Mauer Quick Swing when he was a kid... 9 hours ago