Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- The rest of the story... RT @MillerStrib LHP Mason Melotakis has been dropped from Twins' AFL assignments. RHP Zach Jones will go instead. 50 minutes ago
- @ParkerHageman - Dallas Gallant had TJ Surgery, but it may have been late 2010 or early 2011. That's all I found. 53 minutes ago
- RT @RhettBollinger: #MNTwins lineup: Santana SS, Dozier 2B, Mauer 1B, Vargas DH, Plouffe 3B, Suzuki C, Arcia RF, Hicks CF, Schafer LF & Hug… 1 hour ago
- @ParkerHageman - Not to sound negative, but 12 seemed a little low. 1 hour ago
- @ParkerHageman - Curtiss had his Tommy John surgery in 2012 while at the University of Texas. 1 hour ago