Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- Consume this. RT @nojuicepodcast Festivus Episode wp.me/p59AMY-1b 17 minutes ago
- If you get a pdf version, you can still get the #MNTwins Prospect Handbook 2015 for Christmas! lulu.com/spotlight/seth… 34 minutes ago
- RT @MLBGIFs: Today, @LaTroyHawkins32 turns 42. And after 1,000 appearances, he's still going strong. pic.twitter.com/x0HFeLN5EM 1 hour ago
- Yeah... Just in 3rd place game. RT @injuryexpert: Hope no one started Luck in their fantasy championship. Wow. 2 hours ago
- RT @TeamGleason: While it may not feel like it today @saints, this is absolutely true. Heres life: |-------------------------------| Heres … 3 hours ago