Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- RT @TwinsDaily: Molitor is getting another interview. Alomar, Hale and McEwing are out. What are your thoughts? twinsdaily.com/topic/15708-wo… 2 hours ago
- RT @Pensky41: Does the Wild power play suck? Plays of Power - Articles - Articles - Homepage - Wild Xtra @wildxtra wildxtra.com/_/minnesota-wi… 2 hours ago
- @LJHans - For sure... just have to enter the state's border's to check it off the list. 6 hours ago
- RT @TwinsDaily: Have you preordered your copy of the Offseason Handbook? It's only $3.99 if you buy now, but that won't last long! http://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @DarrenWolfson: SOURCE: Sandy Alomar Jr. has been told he's OUT. Reported last week same on McEwing. Toronto Sun reports Demarlo Hale ou… 7 hours ago