Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- RT @MLBFanCave: Having a brother on the @SFGiants and a boyfriend on the @Pirates can get awkward. atmlb.com/1xDSwVC http://t.co/p1h… 27 minutes ago
- RT @MWhicker03LANG: Brandon Crawford grand slam in the fourth. Ex-Bruin whose sister Amy is dating Buc pitcher Gerrit Cole. 2 hours ago
- Be sure to listen to the daily (through 3 days) 15-minute @Brandon_Warne podcasts! Not long but a ton of information! brandonwarne.com 4 hours ago
- Very cool to see @DannySantana39 up against Jose Abreu and Matt Shoemaker for 2014 Players Choice Award for AL Outstanding Rookie. 5 hours ago
- @Brandon_Warne - Ok, good, I'm not the only one who has done that. 5 hours ago