With Jose Morales likely to miss the start of the season, who will be Joe Mauer’s backup backstop on Opening Day? That is the topic of my weekly StarTribune.com TwinsCentric blog. Check it out here, and leave your comments.
- It's a family thing to do well against the Twins... RT @JimCrikket Ben Verlander RBI single makes it 2-0 W Mich 28 minutes ago
- Geez, gotta play Eduardo Nunez. Pitchers can't get him out in a Twins uniform!! 29 minutes ago
- RT @JimCrikket: West Michigan goes walk, single, walk to start the game vs Kernels' Rosario. Bases loaded. 32 minutes ago
- RT @CJFee: #rocredwings Doug Bernier said he worked with Juan Pierre this offseason in the outfield, helped prepare him to play there this … 33 minutes ago
- No. MT @OHHHtis @SethTweets @NoDakTwinsFan If Pelfrey keeps struggling this outing, do u see him sent down,moving Deduno into starting role? 37 minutes ago