With Jose Morales likely to miss the start of the season, who will be Joe Mauer’s backup backstop on Opening Day? That is the topic of my weekly StarTribune.com TwinsCentric blog. Check it out here, and leave your comments.
- Get @Bo_Mitchell's Week 12 Fantasy Rankings. Help me answer my question in the comments. What to do? @vikingsjournal vikingsjournal.com/_/minnesota-vi… 4 hours ago
- RT @jgkfan: Congrats to Eden Prairie for overcoming their lack of numbers this year to win another state title. 85 players is not 115. #res… 4 hours ago
- RT @BNightengale: The Chicago #WhiteSox just signed 1B Adam LaRoche to a 2 year, $25 million contract. 9 hours ago
- RT @DarrenWolfson: 3 of the Big 4 from the 2014 class in action tonight on @truTV. Stanford (Travis) - UNLV (Vaughn) followed by Duke (Jone… 9 hours ago
- RT @TBTimes_Rays: BREAKING: #Rays managerial finalists are Kevin Cash, Raul Ibanez and Don Wakamatsu. Bench coach Dave Martinez is out. 11 hours ago