also available at www.SethSpeaks.net -
Everyone knows the BlogTalkRadio situation. Unless I pay something like $30 a month, I can’t host a podcast between 6 and 10 p.m., and I can’t host a podcast longer than 30 minutes. Unless someone wants to sponsor the show, I am not going to spend the money (contrary to popular belief, there isn’t much money in blogging! HA!). I am contemplating some other options and will decide what to do soon, but I do want to host a podcast. I have an afternoon off from work today, so I’m going to host a SethSpeaks.net Weekly Minnesota Twins Podcast this afternoon at 3:00 p.m. central time. I’ll try to get a guest or two in the ½ hour and talk about Twins topics at spring training and more. The chat room will be open and it will be fun. So, if you’re able to listen live (on a Friday afternoon at work), that would be great. Please participate. If not, you can download the show later.
Here are a few notes from the week, things for you to peruse.
TwinsCentric Blogs this week.
- On Monday, I posted a blog on Twins Travel.
- On Tuesday, I blogged about a Twins Long Shot to Watch.
- On Wednesday, Nick talked about protecting Mauer.
- On Thursday, Dr. John gave the prescription for Joe Mauer.
- On Friday, Parker asks if Michael Cuddyer will heed his own advice regarding his new “Don’t Be Denied” t-shirts.
- Nick also wrote about how Denard Span’s Ground Balls Must Get Moving,
- I was a guest on Baseball Digest Live earlier this week to talk about the Twins.
Other Twins and Baseball-Related Blogs
- First, how cool would it be to win Baseball’s Dream Job!?
- At TwinsMVB.com, Brandon projects the Twins Opening Day roster.
- The North Dakota Twins Fan looks at some Twins Stories turned into Oscar movie plots.
- Aaron Gleeman posted his Top 5 Twins Prospects. Earlier in the week, he had posted his choices for Prospects 6-10.
- Kirby’s Left Eye does a tremendous blog called Lost in Translation, regarding Nishioka, the Japanese media and some confusion.
- Ed Thoma, the Baseball Outsider, profiles a Twins bullpen candidate: Jeff Manship.
- Knuckleballs posted some News from the Bad Guys.
- That’s Twins Baseball asked What if Joe Mauer Endorse Old Spice?
- Ben Revere discussed the 95 mph fastball that hit him in the face last summer and much more.
New Twins Blogs To Test Out
Please feel free to comment in the comments section.