Good morning! Well, we are about four and a half hours before the July non-waiver trade deadline. I am going to be away from the computer for about the next 6-7 hours at least, but I do want to have a place where you can discuss any trade rumors or anything that actually happens. Obviously mlbtraderumors.com is an excellent source. The Strib Twins blogs will also likely have any specific Twins information we are looking for. So, please feel free to discuss trades here. For instance, I see that the White Sox finally got Ken Griffey (haven’t they been trying to acquire him for 2-3 years!), but i haven’t seen for who. Any analysis or opinion is welcome. Just be nice!
- I'd hope not. twitter.com/Brandon_Warne/… 47 minutes ago
- 5 of them are against Sale. twitter.com/TwinsGeek/stat… 58 minutes ago
- RT @MLBPipeline: .@ChattLookouts' @walkoff28 w/ his 30th HR on the year. 2nd in @MiLB w/ 103 RBIs. @Twins' #12: atmlb.com/1MxTrMm http… 1 hour ago
- RT @roysmalley5: Sano. Shaking my head. Only 49% of the pitches he sees are fastballs. On balls he puts in play-not counting walks/k's-h… 1 hour ago
- It absolutely should be a factor. No need to add him after rule 5. Not until he's added. Still may be called up. twitter.com/AdamPete75/sta… 1 hour ago