Good morning! Well, we are about four and a half hours before the July non-waiver trade deadline. I am going to be away from the computer for about the next 6-7 hours at least, but I do want to have a place where you can discuss any trade rumors or anything that actually happens. Obviously mlbtraderumors.com is an excellent source. The Strib Twins blogs will also likely have any specific Twins information we are looking for. So, please feel free to discuss trades here. For instance, I see that the White Sox finally got Ken Griffey (haven’t they been trying to acquire him for 2-3 years!), but i haven’t seen for who. Any analysis or opinion is welcome. Just be nice!
- Clippard if it's under maybe $3M. twitter.com/JBoog35/status… 4 minutes ago
- decent players. Would take more than Plouffe, which could happen. twitter.com/PWAENT/status/… 10 minutes ago
- I don't think he'll start any more. I think he can be a dominant bullpen guy, but command will be key. twitter.com/jasonbaune4/st… 11 minutes ago
- Yeah, Mauer was never "soft." People just needed something to complain about an All-Star catcher. twitter.com/trtx84/status/… 16 minutes ago
- I wouldn't trade him. He took strides forward again in 2015 and still has room to improve yet. K-Rate increased. twitter.com/jasonbaune4/st… 17 minutes ago