Good morning! Well, we are about four and a half hours before the July non-waiver trade deadline. I am going to be away from the computer for about the next 6-7 hours at least, but I do want to have a place where you can discuss any trade rumors or anything that actually happens. Obviously mlbtraderumors.com is an excellent source. The Strib Twins blogs will also likely have any specific Twins information we are looking for. So, please feel free to discuss trades here. For instance, I see that the White Sox finally got Ken Griffey (haven’t they been trying to acquire him for 2-3 years!), but i haven’t seen for who. Any analysis or opinion is welcome. Just be nice!
- Hopefully short-term, but even if it's permanent, he could dominate there. twitter.com/mnsportsgeek/s… 15 minutes ago
- My guess is that he's going to demand top few pick money and he's going to fall. He's still got lots of leverage. twitter.com/jwgall86/statu… 15 minutes ago
- Somewhat expected, but hopefully it's something that turns things around. I think it'll be good for him. twitter.com/JoshWhetzel/st… 28 minutes ago
- RT @kevinoDandC: Also, the rehab assignment for Twins RH reliever Casey Fien with the #ROCRedWings is now official. 51 minutes ago
- The #MNTWins have released 1B/DH Brock Peterson, per the @RocRedWings. Makes room for Tyler Duffey on the roster. Best Wishes to Brock! 1 hour ago