also available at www.SethSpeaks.net –
So as you’ve noticed here the last week or so, I have been rather busy, and posts have generally been smaller, and I even missed a day or two. Life gets a little busy sometimes. So, what did I do to “help” that situation… Wrote another book! That’s right, over the last few weeks, a group of Twins bloggers including John Bonnes (The Twins Geek), Parker Hageman (Over the Baggy), Nick Nelson (Nick’s Twins Blog) and myself have joined efforts to write a book. Yes, that makes life less stressful and more relaxing!
Anyway, if you’re a baseball fan, one of your favorite times of the season is during the last half of July. Each and every team’s fan base spends countless hours thinking about and developing the perfect trade for their favorite team. Is my team a buyer or a seller? What are the strengths of the team at the big league level and deeper into the system? What are the weaknesses in the team’s lineup, defensively or on the mound? Sites like MLBTradeRumors.com are such a great thing during this time of year. But generally speaking, the Twins don’t get a lot of play nationally. So, we decided that we would help Twins fans with this situation. We have developed:
Trade Deadline Primer
An Unapologetically Biased Guide to the 2009 Trade Season For Twins Fans Only
This 65 page electronic book contains over 30,000 words. It includes:
- Breakdowns of the Twins organization, looking at needs, both now and in the future.
- Team Reviews on the other 29 teams, looking at whether they are Buyers or Sellers, What they Need and What they Have?
- Thoughts on over 100 players that the Twins could, or should, have some interest in.
- Essays on the Twins situation in 2009 and 2010, what if the Twins don’t make a move, and more.
- And a very nice foreword by Phil Mackey of KFAN’s Twins Weekly, Phil Mackey.com and the Minnesota Poker Magazine.
If this looks like something that might interest you, please consider purchasing a copy for yourself. The e-book is available online through www.e-junkie.com, and can be purchased for just $9.95. To do so, it’s really quite simple, click here to pay via paypal.
If you have any questions or comments, we have set up a separate e-mail, so send an e-mail to TwinsCentric@gmail.com.