Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- RT @MikeBerardino: Twinsights: Byung-ho Park reportedly headed to Twin Cities next week, per @MyKBO and South Korean report. https://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- RT @TC_00: Sorry Jordan,he will always be a Twin... and I have known him longer... So there😉 twitter.com/byjordanowen/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @primerahora: Carlos Correa y José Berríos tienen grandes aspiraciones para el 2016 ow.ly/VbzU7 1 hour ago
- I see what they did there... Get a Meat Tray and Meet Trey (@Tvavra1)!!! Good stuff! twitter.com/MelbourneAces/… 13 hours ago
- Of course, if JA Happ can post the 4.64 ERA he had in the AL last year, with the Blue Jays, he may win 15 games. #Offensive 13 hours ago