Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- RT @CRKernels: Tonight's Kernels lineup: Valera 2B, Gordon SS, Corcino RF, White 3B, Real DH, Larson LF, Navarreto C, Kelly 1B & Diemer CF.… 4 minutes ago
- For the GCL Twins today, Roberto Gonzalez (@ayyy_itsBerto14) went 2-4, and @KoltonKendrick drove in two runs with a triple. 16 minutes ago
- I started with Top 50 Twins prospects... so, there you go... :-) twitter.com/wildxtra/statu… 1 hour ago
- RT @AlbertBreer: Martavis Bryant says he's gained 20 pounds, up to 225 with 4 percent body fat. 1 hour ago
- RT @ZacharyLucy: Great read about Zach Granite of the #mntwins organization. Give it a read and pass it on! @IBWAA @Twins https://t.co/M16… 2 hours ago