Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- Gotta keep lefties that hit 97 with a Liriano-like slider great energy and athleticism. twitter.com/PatrickReusse/… 2 hours ago
- Very good article! twitter.com/1500ESPN_Reuss… 2 hours ago
- RT @Angels: Puck drop briefing. #Angels https://t.co/R9tC5x0nyy 3 hours ago
- RT @HenryLouisAaron: Having a great day today. Glad to be here at 82! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. 3 hours ago
- RT @MsJenNeale_PD: Angels on the ice! Calhoun, Skaggs and ROD CAREW! https://t.co/Chh5YIp9nv 3 hours ago