Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- RT @AP_Sports: 41-year-old Joe Nathan gets win in return to majors; Cubs beat Brewers 6-5. apne.ws/29Y8FMG 9 minutes ago
- Hey kids, rock and roll. Rock on.... oooooo my soul. 11 minutes ago
- Uffdah, that was close! https://t.co/G6R3lur42I 16 minutes ago
- Alex Kirilloff (@AKirilloff19) with an RBI single. Now 3-3 today and hitting .387. 33 minutes ago
- Alex Kirilloff (@AKirilloff19) is 2-2 so far tonight and hitting .380. Joe Mauer hit ..400 at E-Town the summer he signed. 42 minutes ago