Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- Oswaldo Arcia it is, singling to right field to break up the perfecto. 1 hour ago
- That's the way to BUST OUT, @JasonKanzler!! Congrats, man!!! 1 hour ago
- Alright, #MNTwins fans... Which Twins hitter will break up Corey Kluber's perfect game, if anyone? (My guess: Chris Herrmann) 1 hour ago
- RT @twinsdaily: Interesting Question: How many #MNTwins fans are a little disappointed that Mike Pelfrey has given up just one run in five … 1 hour ago
- He's alright. Ha! RT @ReneeGonsalves My brother is a stud. Season high 10 Ks & only 1 run through 7. Must be those new cleats @TheSGonsalves 1 hour ago