Here are the Week 15 picks from our Expert Panel! It had been awhile, but I am happy to say that the updated standings for this league can now be found here. I has been about three weeks behind, so big hat-tip to Melissa Lien for helping it get caught up! In Week 14, Dan Slowey and Mike McCardell led the way by going 14-2. Slowey (Dan variety) grabbed the lead in this competition early and has somehow managed to maintain it throughout. In fact, his lead is now three games over Dan Osterbrock and Steve Blevins. McCardell and TwinsCentric’s own Nick Nelson are both four games back of the lead. But now there are just three more weeks to go. If you have any thoughts, leave Comments here. If not, Click here for our picks for the 15th week of the season.
- RT @darrenrovell: 30 Years Ago: Forbes names USFL owner Donald Trump as the 5th richest owner in American pro sports (net worth estimate: $… 5 hours ago
- RT @DWolfsonKSTP: Reasoning for Brian Dozier being at the Winter Meetings this week: an Under Armour commitment. But adds to the plot, no d… 6 hours ago
- RT @MikeBerardino: Can confirm @JonHeyman report that Brian Dozier will visit the winter meetings. Source says he'll arrive late Monday aft… 6 hours ago
- @AsianAntho - I'm very intrigued because we have no real track record... and thank you! 7 hours ago
- @NoahTrautmann - Could, but I wouldn't think they'd want to give up any of their youth. They can (should be able to) get a huge haul for him 7 hours ago