With Jose Morales likely to miss the start of the season, who will be Joe Mauer’s backup backstop on Opening Day? That is the topic of my weekly StarTribune.com TwinsCentric blog. Check it out here, and leave your comments.
- I just slammed by right thumb in the car door... That, in case you were wondering, really hurts. I may go on the typer's DL for a while! 4 hours ago
- Amen! Couldn't have said it better myself! twitter.com/jeremynygaard/… 4 hours ago
- RT @twinsdaily: April In The #MNTwins Bullpen. How successful have they been? Which RPs has been reliable? bit.ly/24tLkcK https://… 4 hours ago
- RT @twinsdaily: JR Murphy is broken, with a .086 avg thru 1 month. @NickNelsonMN has an idea for fixing him: bit.ly/24hc4R0 https:… 4 hours ago
- RT @matthewkevinj: My @TwinsAlmanac for May 2nd is up now on @TwinsDaily: twinsdaily.com/blog/930/entry… Includes historic barrage of HRs https://… 5 hours ago