With Jose Morales likely to miss the start of the season, who will be Joe Mauer’s backup backstop on Opening Day? That is the topic of my weekly StarTribune.com TwinsCentric blog. Check it out here, and leave your comments.
- I'd hope not. twitter.com/Brandon_Warne/… 48 minutes ago
- 5 of them are against Sale. twitter.com/TwinsGeek/stat… 58 minutes ago
- RT @MLBPipeline: .@ChattLookouts' @walkoff28 w/ his 30th HR on the year. 2nd in @MiLB w/ 103 RBIs. @Twins' #12: atmlb.com/1MxTrMm http… 1 hour ago
- RT @roysmalley5: Sano. Shaking my head. Only 49% of the pitches he sees are fastballs. On balls he puts in play-not counting walks/k's-h… 1 hour ago
- It absolutely should be a factor. No need to add him after rule 5. Not until he's added. Still may be called up. twitter.com/AdamPete75/sta… 1 hour ago