With Jose Morales likely to miss the start of the season, who will be Joe Mauer’s backup backstop on Opening Day? That is the topic of my weekly StarTribune.com TwinsCentric blog. Check it out here, and leave your comments.
- On May 1, Sano was hitting .152. In 46 games since that day, he has hit .320/.398/.616 (1.014) with 16-2B and 11 HR. twitter.com/twinsdaily/sta… 26 minutes ago
- The Minor League Reports are chock full of information now that all six affiliates are playing most every day! twitter.com/twinsdaily/sta… 27 minutes ago
- I enjoyed this a lot, especially the video compilations of @Tblank7, @treycabz and other GCL Twins players. twitter.com/twinsdaily/sta… 28 minutes ago
- From The Big Easy to Cedar Rapids, @RLeBlanc5 is putting up great numbers for the Kernels. Story by @JimCrikket. twitter.com/twinsdaily/sta… 29 minutes ago
- I don't say it enough, the work that @gilesferrell, @BenRemington and @TheUnplayable do at @wildxtra is remarkable! wildxtra.com. 46 minutes ago