With Jose Morales likely to miss the start of the season, who will be Joe Mauer’s backup backstop on Opening Day? That is the topic of my weekly StarTribune.com TwinsCentric blog. Check it out here, and leave your comments.
- RT @JimCrikket: 1-2-3 8th for Kernels Hildenberger. 1 K, 1 grab in deep CF by English, 1 backhand play by SS Gordon in the hole. 3 minutes ago
- After starting his season with 6 shutout innings, Ryan Eades starts with two shutout innings today for @MiracleBaseball. 4 minutes ago
- RT @JimCrikket: Booser with a pair of swinging Ks and a slow roller to SS. 1-2-3 6th. 1-1 Kernels & Bees T7. Newcomb is done after 6 for th… 26 minutes ago
- #BringinTheHeat RT @JimCrikket Cam Booser on for the Kernels in B6. Jorge's day is done. 34 minutes ago
- RT @twinsdaily: Torii Hunter hit his 193rd home run in a #MNTwins uniform. Will he catch Gary Gaetti (7th - 201) or Kirby Puckett (6th - 20… 35 minutes ago